.

.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Changes from Storyboard in First Draft

During the process of creating my first draft music video, I have removed shots that I initially incorporated into the video in my storyboard. I have changed three of the planned shots, which all focused around the artist using a cigarette as a prop to represent her reckless nature. However, when it came to filming these shots and drafting them into my video, it made the video seem less sophisticated and created the wrong image. Although there were three shots including the cigarette as a prop, these shots appeared to be irrelevant and, when testing alternative shots as replacements, the new shots proved to look better aesthetically and fitted in with the video as a whole. Therefore, I decided to change these shots (Shot 31, shot 38, and shot 52). I feel that my video looks more professional without these shots and that the decision to remove these was appropriate. I have still achieved a reckless element to the video, that these shots were initially used to reflect, and therefore there was no substantial loss or impact to the concept of the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment