.

.

Sunday 27 October 2013

Video Editing Progress

I have recently began to edit the filming that I have done and begin to create my music video according to the storyboard and animoto that I have created previously in the post-production stages of this process. I am using iMovie to create my music video, which is a relatively simple but effective media platform to use in such circumstances. By using this platform on my Macbook Pro, I am able to continue with my editing outside of school hours so that maximum attention and time can be spent on producing a first draft of high quality. All of my shots are stored in a folder on my laptop and are backed up on a memory stick to ensure that I can access these pieces of film at all times necessary. I am pleased with what I have achieved so far and editing this first draft is building upon my knowledge and experience in using iMovie, which can then be further used when editing next drafts of my video - improving at each stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment