.

.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Filming Session 14/10/13

This second scheduled filming session is for the projection shots in the music video. I have already booked the studio room and the tripod for Monday 14th to ensure that these facilities will be available and my time is being spent as efficiently as possible.
Jordan is able to arrive at roughly 5pm, or just before, and so this would mean roughly staying to film until 6pm at the latest. I will need to make myself aware to others that I am on the premises as this is slightly later than the majority of after-school sessions.

Jordan's hair and make-up will already be completed by the time that she reaches the studio and all that will be left to do is complete the costume - Outfit #1 - for the filming to take place.

In preparation for both the filming days already planned, I will ensure that Jordan knows the lyrics and that she learns them - however I will also keep a blown up, printed version of the lyrics for within the duration of filming in an attempt to prevent any errors in the lip syncing.

Each projection/moving image will be filmed for the duration of the whole song numerous times so that errors are minimised and I know for definite that I have achieved the shots that I need for each scene.
The storyboard will be frequently referred to throughout, to ensure this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment