.

.

Thursday 26 September 2013

Animatic



I created an animatic video for my storyboard using iMovie and found this software relatively simple and easy to use. I tried to coincide this moving storyboard with my first edition on paper, however the timing is not matched perfectly and is slightly out, resulting in the lyrics being slightly early and the shots slightly delayed than they would otherwise ideally be. This is something I should consider and re-evaluate before any filming for the video takes place.
However, by creating an animatic, I have been able to see visually what the video is roughly going to look like and whether or not the shots and general concept that I have created work with the song. I feel that the shots work well together and the order of which they are in is thoroughly thought-out. Therefore, I don't feel that I need to reconsider my concept or shots at the present time.

No comments:

Post a Comment