.

.

Thursday 12 September 2013

Example of Other Text


M.I.A. always creates really cool videos for her tracks and represents the 'wayward' artist that I am trying to create. This video is for "Bring the Noize" by M.I.A.

The colour filters in this video are the first things that caught my eye. The lighting has been used to create this effect and works really well with the fast paced shots and the white clothing. In preparation for my projection scenes, I will take inspiration from this video by looking for moving images with a similar colour palette and by dressing my artist in white, as I feel that these colours compliment each other greatly.

These screen shots also capture the colour that is used throughout the video. All the colours are similar creating consistency.

This is an image used within the video and is also used on the artwork for "Bring the Noize" (Posted below). This image is something I could recreate and use in my music video, however this might be difficult to create and then project.

I took this screenshot because it is a typical and simple projection shot that is done really well. The song title is projected onto the wall creating a backdrop, and the dancers silhouette is created in front of it. This is really effective yet simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment