.

.

Friday 6 September 2013

'Matutine' Twitter Account


I have set up a Twitter account for my artist, Matutine. This will be used to promote and publicise the artist and give information about future events, news, singles, videos, and the artist itself to anyone who chooses to follow.
I have followed artists/producers/radio stations which all share the same genre as my artist and have also followed back any followers that I have gained in the process. By doing this, I hope to achieve a wider audience and encourage interaction with fans.
I will use this method of social networking to promote the production process of the music video, album artwork ideas, and digipacks.
This Twitter account will contribute to building a strong image for the artist as the audience will have access to the artist's way of thinking.

https://twitter.com/MatutineMMM

In the future, I also aim to set up an Instagram account for Matutine; this will act as a constant moodboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment