.

.

Monday 16 September 2013

Videos for Projector Test Shots



Inspiration to use these videos within the my projector scenes was Rihanna's music video for 'We Found Love'. Rihanna uses moving images such as clouds and explosions throughout her video and projects these onto blank walls in the corner of room, which she is in. I thought that this looked effective and were interesting images to incorporate into my music video as they looked professional and could easily be manipulated according to the pace of the music.
Also, I found a video that shows a moving kaleidoscope effect, using different colours. I thought that this would look disorientating and suggests the element of psychedelic colours which I used in my pitch. I used 'TubeChop' to trim the video as it was originally two hours long and not all of this was necessary, therefore the video shows the section that I will most likely use when filming my practice shots.
All of these videos will be used throughout the projector shots, however they will edited within the music video alternately, so that there is an inconsistency of images. If the videos appear to become repetitive within the video, new images will need to be found.
Please take note that the music featured in these videos were the creators choice, and therefore they will not be heard during my shots and so should be muted when watching.
I will take practice shots with these images this week and post them onto my blog, analysing their effects and commenting critically.
Below is the video for 'We Found Love' by Rihanna and this is the main source of inspiration for choosing these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment