.

.

Monday 25 November 2013

Filming Re-Shoot

I have scheduled a session of filming for today, so that I can re-shoot the exterior shots in the dusk/evening time. I will drive into town so that I reach the destination at roughly 4:30 - this will give me enough time to set up my location and meet Jordan before it starts to get too dark, as well as giving us lots of time to film. As I am driving and not using the bus, there is no limit as to how long I can film for, therefore I shall remain filming until I am satisfied with the shots.

I plan to film more close ups and less mid shots of the artist, for example when she is walking along the pavement, as the close up shots look more effective. I will readjust my storyboard accordingly before I begin filming tonight, as this will give me a structure to work within and I will have a clear plan - this will ensure that my filming is as efficient as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment