.

.

Monday 25 November 2013

Filming Review

This evening I re-shot the exterior shots for my music video in Leicester. I used the same locations as before, excluding the Highcross bridge and car park - as these shots were a main issue concerning the consistency across my first draft - and this time in the dark light of the evening time.

Immediately, I could see the improvement in the appearance of the shots. The lighting automatically created a more sinister mood and will compliment the interior shots well. Although the lighting is appropriate without any effect added, I will sample these shots in black and white similarly as I did with the past exterior shots in order to decide whether to use this effect in the final video. By doing this, I will be differentiating my video from the original.

After analysing the footage that I gathered, I am questioning the substance of each shot and whether there is a sufficient amount of footage for the amount of exterior shots that I am using in the music video. However, as a lot of shots are repeated in the video, this may prove not to be the case. If any significant changes are made during the editing process, the storyboard will be changed accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment