.

.

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Titles Test Shot



Following my research into on-screen titles opening a music video, I have created a sample shot using the 'Cambria font' layered over two outdoor shots in black and white. The titles have the information of the artist's name 'Matutine' and the song title 'Navy'. I chose to for the text to be in Cambria font and in the colour white, so that the text is simple, clear, and bold. However, I may choose to change the font type in my final video if I find that there is a more effective font type.
Although I have used old exterior shots in this sample, I feel that this will still give me a close impression as to what this technique would look like with the re-filmed shots. I have also kept these exterior shots in black and white within this sample to create a more accurate example of what this will look like.
This technique is simple but effective, especially as the song opens with a two second silence - in which these titles can fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment