.

.

Thursday 14 November 2013

Inspiration for New Digipak/Magazine Advert Photoshoot

For the shoot that I conducted today, I took specific inspiration for the poses from a photo shoot between Terry Richardson and Cara Delevingne. This photo shoot was a fun, less-serious shoot that really got across Cara's personality and 'weird' character, producing a set of candid photographs. At the mercy of Terry Richardson's notorious playful style, the laid-back shoot depicted Cara pulling several faces from her repertoire, all in black and white. This strong image and representation is something that I wanted to portray in my photographs on the digipak and magazine advert, which would create intrigue amongst the target audience.
All of my photo's are face on head-shots, unlike those of Terry Richardson's, however instead of the camera angles, I took more inspiration from the content - facial expressions and minimalist background. I feel that this is evident within the set of the best photo's that I have uploaded to Flickr and previously posted on my blog.

Cara Delevingne in Terry Richardson's studio;

No comments:

Post a Comment