.

.

Monday 11 November 2013

First Draft (Music Video) Feedback

Improvements
  • My video has lots of aspects that make it similar to the original. Although this is in a lower budget way, I will need to do something that will differentiate my ideas from the original director. 
  • The exterior shots tend not to work. They kill the mood and create an inconsistent atmosphere to the one that I have created with my interior shots. I will need to film at night (however this would make it even more similar to the original video) or add an effect to the exterior shots to achieve a more compatible mood. 
  • Rethink the exteriors - use more close ups, as these look the most effective, and less walking up and down. 
What Works Well
  • The performance elements in the studio work really well.
  • The artist is very confident and self-assured.
  • Film more in the studio if I can - this will give me more options of shots to choose from. 
Level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment