.

.

Thursday 14 November 2013

New Digipak and Magazine Advert Images

DSC_0699DSC_0698DSC_0697DSC_0696DSC_0695DSC_0694
DSC_0693DSC_0692DSC_0691DSC_0690DSC_0689DSC_0688
DSC_0687

DIGI, a set on Flickr.
After receiving recent feedback on my final digipak and magazine advert design, it came to my attention that it was imperative that I should take new photo's and change the images that I was previously using. Therefore, today I arranged a photo shoot with Jordan for my digipak and magazine advert. I was careful to ensure minimum shadow was created and that the images are at a high quality standard.
Makeup was kept natural and minimal, and her hair was curled for a natural toussled look with half up-half down. This hairstyle allowed Jordan to pull any facial expression without her hair getting in the way or distracting the audience from these facial expressions, whilst still keeping a professional standard to the hair and makeup. A pastel strapped top was worn to allow maximum attention to be paid to Jordan herself, without any aesthetics drawing distractions.
Photo's were taken against a blank background, which complimented Jordan's skin tone and hair colour, as well as the natural makeup.
All photo's were taken as a mid shot from the shoulders upwards, to create the photo-booth effect that I was aiming to achieve.
Now, these are the raw images and have not yet been edited.
This selection of photo's have been created as a set on my Flickr profile and are a selection of the best images that came out as a result of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment