.

.

Monday 25 November 2013

What to Bare in Mind When Filming


As my first draft video achieved a Level 2, when I complete this re-shoot, I will bare in mind the criteria for Level 3 and ultimately Level 4. 
The standards of 'proficiency' and 'excellence' are the main difference between the two levels and therefore the standards of my filming should cohere to this. 

I feel that I should pay particular attention to the criteria "framing a shot, including and excluding elements as appropriate" as this is something that I was weak on demonstrating in my first draft. This is because, not all elements that were included in the shot were accounted for and were not noticed during filming. This is something that is hard to maintain in my exterior shots that are in the public eye, however I will try my best to improve on this.

When I am in the editing process of my music video, I shall focus on the criteria of "editing so that meaning is apparent to the viewer". This will help my video appear as relevant to the track as possible and convey the appropriate meaning to the viewer, as well as creating consistency between both the interior and exterior shots - if editing and shooting are both done correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment