.

.

Monday 4 November 2013

Second Draft Digipak



After receiving feedback from my first draft, I have made the improvements and readjusted my digipak and advert accordingly. The only improvement that I have not been able to make is using a new range of photo's from a new shoot - as this photos hoot has not yet been able to take place. I am currently arranging this shoot to take place this week but it yet to be confirmed by my artist. The colour scheme will remain the same in the photo's with the same filter so that it still matches the colour used on the inside right.

I am still unsure as to what to include on the inside left, and I have currently put a definition of the artist's name here. However, although this looks aesthetically minimalistic and pleasing, the interesting concept of not knowing what the artist's name means is taken away by this. I am going to look at similar artist's covers and digipak design, e.g. Cassie, The Internet, and Jessie Ware, to aid my decision when considering what to put in this inside left panel.

However, other than this, I am happy with this design and I feel that this will be very similar to my final product. I have changed the inside right panel to a more simplistic design instead of an image/graphic and this has had a positive impact on the overall aesthetics as exaggerates the minimalistic style. The colour scheme of light pink/lilac, black, and white also works well as the lighter colours are contrasted by the black, making every element stand out and enhancing the important information and features.

The advert is the final product, except for the images that are used here. The images used on the advert will still remain consistent with those on the front cover of the digipak once I have taken new photographs of the artist, so that the consistency remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment