.

.

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Peer Feedback

Music Video First Draft


I agree with the response that Ellie has given as her feedback for the first draft of my music video. I feel that I picked exactly the right person to enroll as 'Matutine' in the video and that Jordan plays the part with such charisma, attitude, and passion - encapsulating everything that I have designed the artist to be. Jordan's appearance also contributes to this image and I feel that the costume and makeup that I have chosen support this image well. 
At first I had issues with the camera as I was slightly unfamiliar with the way the lens worked in relation to focusing on particular subjects. This is noticeable in my first draft (evidently through Ellie's comment) and is something that I paid particular attention to when re-shooting. To prevent this from happening during the re-shoot, I made myself familiar with this aspect of the camera by practicing shots on inanimate objects. This helped in the preparation for re-filming as I had less issues with shots being out of focus and little to no evidence of out of focus shots can be found in my second/final draft. 
Following Ellie's, and many others', recommendation of filming at night, I did so in my re-shoot. This has had a great positive impact on the consistency of moods between exterior and interior shots and has improved the overall appearance of the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment